Hallam Castings, specialists in die casting, pressure casting and aluminium casting, are seeking candidates for the following posts:
Maintenance Engineer Required
Up to 40k plus benefits
The duties of this post include maintaining and repairing the equipment listed below. Prior knowledge and experience of the types of electrical systems installed on such equipment would be advantageous.
- Die casting machines (hydraulics, pneumatics and machine controls)
- Gas melting furnaces
- Powder coating plant
- CNC and traditional machining equipment
- General plant and equipment e.g. lighting and compressors
Applicants should be ambitious, able to work alone and make good logical decisions. Salary is negotiable and will be related to the experience and skill set of the individual.
Computer literacy is important. Experience of die casting machine maintenance or plastic moulding machine maintenance would be an advantage although candidates with good technical skills and appropriate training will be considered.
There will be opportunities for further training for the successful candidate to enhance their skills particularly with electrical control systems and some European travel may be necessary for this purpose. This is a great opportunity for the right individual to become a vital member of a growing business.
How to apply:
- By email - please send c.v. (word or .pdf format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By post - please send c.v. for the attention of Colin Woodruff
Click here to view a printable
PDF version of this page