Exciting times here at Hallam! We have recently installed the latest technology CNC equipment in order to streamline our machining operations. Hallam has decided that DMG MORI would be the perfect partner to help with our machining needs and looks forward to working with them. These machining centres incorporate the latest CAM software to link to Hallam’s 3D CAD system for profile milling. The aim is to improve quality and stay at the forefront of processing times. We believe this will be achieved with our new DMG MORI partnership. Machine features are :
- Cut to cut tool change speeds
- Non-cut rapids
- Rigid machine with FEM-optimized cast iron C frame bed to achieve high end cutting and precision
- Conversational 3D control
- Intelligent Visual Smart Guarding that interacts with the users
- Direct drive 4th axis with CAM capability to match
Hallam’s professional staff (including apprentices attending the Advanced Manufacturing Research Centre on apprenticeship courses) will be fully trained in the use of the new equipment.